Denon AVR-87 A/V Receivers

4.17/5 (24 Reviews)

• 3 digital inputs, 1 coaxial, 2 optical • DDSC-Digital DSP Surround Processor • Composite video switching, 5 video inputs • 4 pre-outs (L,C,R,Sub) • 90 watts X 5 channels power amplifier • 24 bit, 96 kHz D/A converters on all channels • DTS decoding • 24 bit, 96 kHz Digital Interface Receiver

Date Reviewed: June 21, 2003

Bottom Line:
i bought this receiver from my brother fo 200.00 2 months ago.it didn't have the remote that we needed and we were to use a universal remote.i realised i would need the correct remote,and user manual so i ordered both for 120.00 making this a 320.00 buy.i did not know the age of this receiver until now so for the money,i could have gotten more for the money.denon,however is above reproach,and i like the remote,and also the pre outs for the front channels.i have extra power amps i could use with the avr 87.i like the flexibility.the receiver has enough power itself to power my homemade speakers and my design acoustics d12 speakers with power to spare.dvds sound great.

Wood Technology: