Boltz TV2-4020 Racks & Stands

4.5/5 (2 Reviews) MSRP : $499.00

The TV Stand (Model #TV2-4020) is designed to hold direct view TV's from 27" to 36". Shown here with the new Sony WEGA.

Submitted by Chris a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 10, 2001

Bottom Line:
I recently bought a new 32" Sony XBR450. This is one of the heaviest TV's around so I wanted a strong stand.

I know Boltz has a new model specifically designed for the XBR's. They recently updated their website to recommend that the 32 & 36" models use the new TVX stand. But I'm pretty sure when I bought this that they only recommended the 36" for the TVX. I thought about buying it, but I didn't want to spend the extra c note, and I didn't like the look of the center bar that's been added to it.

This TV is a little too heavy for this stand, even though it's within specs. I originlly bought it as a TV-1 stand, but it swayed dangerously forward & backward, as the top shelf flexed. I updated it to a TV-2 by adding a 10" tall platform to place my center speaker in. This stiffened the stucture tremendously. It doesn't sway anymore, well maybe a little.

Knowing what I know know I would of only bought the TVX. As it stands now, my custom TV-2 is adequate. If you have an XBR, learn from my folly, get the TVX!

Purchased At:   boltz.com

Submitted by Steve a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: April 13, 2001

Bottom Line:
Just incredible. I am so happy with my purchase. I have never delt with a company as good as Boltz. I purchased a TV2, CD600 and a Component Stand. Everthing arrived just like they said it would.... in 3 days. It tooks me a while to setup the tv2 and component stand but it is well worth it. Total setup time was 20 minutes for everything. I was worried about the cost but listed on their web site it says "Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back." I called them to ask them about this and they said they would even pickup the delivery charge if I was unhappy. Yeah right. No one offers this unless they really stand behind their products, AND BOLTZ DOES. I am extremely happy with my purchase.
Thank you Boltz.
thank you...thank you...thank you.

Purchased At:   boltz.com