Boltz MM-160 Racks & Stands

4.5/5 (2 Reviews) MSRP : $129.00

High capacity multimedia storage system. Holds 160 DVDs, 220 CDs or 84 VHS, even Disney's size tapes. Slider dividers offer better media organization. Expandable. Stabilizer feet for self-standing applications are included and require minor assembly. 24"(W) x 38"(H) x 6.5"(D) Weight 20 lbs.

Submitted by amanka a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 7, 2003

Bottom Line:
Boltz's products are made of solid steel, finsihed in black, clear, or metallic gray. I choose the metallic gray to match my LP rack. The utilitarian look may not be for everyone, but my wife and I really like it.

As you would expect from steel construction, the rack is solid and fits together with little effort. It will hold cds, DVDs, and videos, even videos in the large cases. Each shelf has an adjustable divider to separate your collection and keep media upright on unfilled racks. This works OK I suppose, but, if assembling another unit, would leave off.

While I like these products and will buy more of them, probably the CD-600, they are more expensive than your average rack. Of course, they are better than your average rack, so for me, it's a winner.

Purchased At:   Boltz

Submitted by Matt a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 28, 2000

Bottom Line:
Once I move my cds into it, I'll definitely buy the expansion kit that doubles the size for $80ish. Their stuff is so good we are buying $3k of shelving from them for book and media storage at our office.

Purchased At:   direct from Boltz