BDI Ventura 7025 Racks & Stands

4.5/5 (2 Reviews) MSRP : $585.00

Constructed of solid hardwood and tempered glass, this innovative audio/video furniture attractively organizes home theater equipment. Available in Cherry stained maple, natural maple or ebonized ash. Made in USA.

Submitted by Eric a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 11, 2002

Bottom Line:
I purchased this unit a number of years ago. I like the unit for it's simple design and good looks. However, I tried to put a Rotel RSX-1065 a/v receiver in it and had problems. The closed center in the back wouldn't allow me to use bannana plugs. Some fault may have been the design of the receiver placement - it's a 45' receiver. Any furniture with out a full open back desin would have had this issue.

I would still highly recommend this furniture, it's been holding a very heavy proscan 32" TV, Center Channel Speaker (on Top of TV), 45 lb receiver, Pioneer Elite DVD Player and heavy power conditioner. BDI publishes true stats. I also have received comments on it's good looks. I'll probably get an open back designed furniture unit next time however, but for average size receivers it is fine.

Submitted by Charlie a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 31, 2001

Bottom Line:
I shopped around a lot. I compared the Ventura rack to many of the other ones out there (Bell'o, Salamander). I am so pleased that I went with the Ventura rack. It is stronger than the other racks, and I like the fact that I can add to the unit as my system continues to grow. Also, I prefer the styling of the Ventura. I like the fact that it displays my electronic components, and doesn't hide them.

This is a terrific system and I highly recommend it to everyone. (Plus, it's quite a vanity system, all my friends have commented on how great it looks!)

Purchased At:   Cantoni in Dallas, TX