Atlantis Harmony
Description: 4 shelf audio rack + 1 accessory rack

Submitted by Rich a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: February 14, 2002

Bottom Line:
I had no problems assembling the unit. The wire rack for the top shelf did need to be "reformed" to match the pre-drilled holes. I got the titanium stand which is actually a light grey paint. I repainted it all before assembly to match my tv stand (dark grey). It does not come with any kind of cable management system, so I made my own. I took a 3 ft length of 1-1/2" PVC and drilled 1 inch holes even with each shelf. I painted it dark gray to match, and mounted it with 2 screws to the back of the shelves. All the cables run neatly down the pipe and exit about 3" from the floor. It is a great looking rack and is very sturdy. It is more than one can expect for $175.00.

Purchased At:   eBay

Submitted by antman a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 25, 2001

Bottom Line:
I had the same assembly problems as others posted here but I gave up and I'm returning it. Thanks to Soundcity for their excellent return policy. Unfortunately...

*pre-drilled holes do not align correctly with posts
*when you do attach the shelves as close as possible to the pre-drilled holes, the stand has a severe wobble
*if you correct the frame wobble the shelves will no longer lie flush

I've tried Jimming this sucker any which way and you always get the same problems. It's probably a defective piece but it seems too common given the string of postings. Even if this can be assembled correctly it won't fit my receiver!

Save yourself the time and trouble and the lost S&H and restoking fees.

Purchased At:   soundcity.com

Submitted by David Henshilwood a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 12, 2000

Bottom Line:
I aslo bought the titanium frame with rosewood finish and think grey is best suited to describe the color. However the two colors work very well with each other. Overall this is the biggest bang for the buck from what I have found in stores and over the net. Remember you always get what you pay for but, this rack is just alittle better quality then you will find for the price($169.00+$25.00s/h). I did have to drill two holes in the top shelf but other than that everything went together fine(read the directions). Only thing missing is some sort of way to hide the cables. I think the best way to do this on your own is to attach 2 rows of 1"flex-tube to the back of it. 1" PVC would be a option but remember the shelfs are at a angle. If anyone has any other ideas that will work please email.(ezd96@iag.net)

Purchased At:   www.audioc.com

Submitted by Jack Sujovolsky a

Date Reviewed: April 8, 2000

Bottom Line:
Its a nice looking unit,,I bought black frame and Rosewood shelves from Audio Advisor. It looks a bit smaller than I thought, but the looks are good. It is a PAIN to put together theough.

Submitted by andre a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 7, 2000

Bottom Line:
some guys on this thread liked it. It will drive you crazy to build, and it's still junk. Either go to Ikea instead, or save your money and buy a rack that actually looks nice (my "Titanium" doesn't).