Transparent Audio Power Conditioner - Ultra Others

Non current limiting power conditioning unit with 8 outlets

Submitted by phillyb a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: February 2, 2005

Bottom Line:
Dear Audiophiles,

Walter Wegrzyn is a new name in the design of high-end speaker cable and interconnects and power cords. I want to share with you my impressions of his Silver Nuance interconnects, power cords and his hybrid speaker cable.

I been in audio for 20 plus years, worked for a major electronic manufacture, owned some great gear and cables over the many years. Walters’s cables are right up they’re with the best of them, and I mean the best of them regardless of price. I owned cables up to $5,000 per set and his cables sounds more balanced, open and musical, and to top that off work as well on the front-end equipment as well as amplifiers.

Walter builds each cable by hand, with the superb Furutech connectors and your choice of cable color, how’s that for matching your décor and at a fair price to boot, remember quality still costs something.

Walter builds each cable to order so each cable is designed to bring out the best in that piece of equipment, I call it custom made cable, one size does not fit all and never will and Walter understands this very, very well.

Please see Walter information below for e-mail address and phone number.

I have tried many brands of cables, some much more expensive than Walters but
I have never heard such balance from the upper range of the music to the lowest range of the music.

The cables deliver a fast, open, natural detail sound that I have not experienced in any cable to date. The bass is tight, fast, and very detailed; stand up bass is the best I have ever heard. Staging and depth is also outstanding.

I cannot find fault with your product. I am very meticulous, and I look to find faults! The cables look great. It is nice to have wires that do not dominate the room. I can honestly say this is the best buy I have ever made in the category of interconnect, speakers wires and power cords. This just may be the best buy I have ever made in audio during the past twenty years.

Sound engineering and sound electronic theory has produced a stellar break through in getting the signal from point A to point B with very little change or added distortion or phase shifts from the original signal. I have to mention that the spade lugs and WBT & Furutech connectors used on their speaker cables and power cords are the best I have seen used in these categories in this price range. Other overpriced cable manufactures should use such high quality connections.

I will not bore you with my taste of music that I used to come to this conclusion, but it ran from early Mono recordings through classical, jazz, rock folk and everything else in-between. I have never enjoyed my music collection as much as I do today.

Bottom line is this, if you want to hear your system (audio / video) at its best, then these cables are for you. If you want a big name brand and wish to over pay for lesser sound quality then more power to you, your pockets are deeper then mine and I have deep pockets. This are well made cables, nothing cheap about them.

Please take the time to give the good folks at Wegrzyn Loudspeaker Company a call, your system will thank you, and your pocket book will thank you. The artist who have recorded your favorite music will thank you, because for once you will hear there recordings with all the emotion and feeling that was intended when the recordings were first made. No matter what your system is it will sound better with these cables.

Of course, all *normal burn in rules apply these cables; may take awhile to burn-in. The equipment, power supplies, speaker’s, and crossovers have to readjust to the new demands that this wire will place on it. The cables will take a couple of weeks or more to break-in. They may sound great at first, then become dark or bright depending on your system, and then progress to perfection.

Walter, you have a great product that deserves the attention of all music lovers. Folks the money you save when buying these cables could buy you a lot of new CD’s or LP’s for your music collection.

The reproduction of recorded music is what our hobby is about, and these bring the music home in spades. “Hearing is believing”, you must try these cables in your system, regardless of the cost of your system. It will sound better!

*Break-in is part of any good electronic system, new demands have been made on your electronics, and they have to adjust to the changes.

For more information please contact Walter.

PHONE: 1-480-464-5547

MESA, ARIZONA 85210-3613 USA

Purchased At:   WEGRZYN LOUDSPEAKER

Submitted by Dave Borda a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: March 19, 2001

Bottom Line:
This box combined with Transparent Refererence power cords and cabling allow music to pass to your speakers unadulterated yet free from the sonic degredations of inter-component noise and ac line hash!! My system has been taken to an entirely new realm...more soundstage, more presence, more dynamics, less strain, no glare or harshness, more bloom, more bass extension, sweeter highs, tubey midrange...more, more, more!!

My system:

Hubbel 20amp outlets

Purchased At:   Soundex

Submitted by Adam Smith a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 20, 2000

Bottom Line:
This product is much better than audiopism and MIT. You can hear the differences easily in once that you plugs in, don't have to try too many time as others brand do. This is the best line condition outlet i have heard.

Advise on new Furman power conditioner / voltage regulator?

Hello everyone, I am a new member. I am looking to buy a Furman power conditioner for my home theater. But I'm not sure whether I should get a new model or an older model. I am not looking to spend more than $500 to $600 and preferably less if I can find a deal. I was originally looking at a PF ... Read More »

power conditioner/surge protector advice

I have some christmas money to burn and am thinking of upgrading from my 15yr old Adcom surge protector to a new power conditioner surge protector. The Furman Elite 15Pf seems to be about what I am looking for at $700. Any comments and suggestions appreciated. Not sure if anyone needs my equi ... Read More »

Initial thoughts on APC AV H15Home Theater Power Filter and Power Conditioner

Initial thoughts on APC AV H15Home Theater Power Filter and Power Conditioner [B]Packaging-[/B] Double packed with foam, main carton heavy gauge cardboard, unit in plastic wrap with foam ends. Decent packaging. [B]Contents-[/B] Main unit, a few nice co-ax cables, book that lists features but ... Read More »

PSAudio Quintet Power Conditioner and PerfectWave AC3 & AC5 Power Cables

I just got the PSAudio AC3 and AC5 power cables and Quintet Power Conditioner in for review. Unpacked tonight and am running them into the AudioNote DAC1 and the KingRex HQ-1 headphone amplifier. So far, just off the bat, I'm very impressed with construction. The power cables are very beefy. ... Read More »

Power conditioner?

Can anyone recommend a fairly good power conditioner that's reasonably priced? Say $100. or so? Mediocre will have to do. I saw one on ebay, a 10 outlet AR power bar/conditioner for $50. I don't know if one like that would be worthwhile buying. And by the way, since AR was bought out by a crappy co ... Read More »

BLG CP024: